Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Haircut

It's been over a year since I've gotten a haircut.  Since we're due to get some family photos taken next weekend, I decided it was time for a cut.  Since it's so hot, and my hair was weighing me down, I decided to really chop it.  Here's my before:




And here are my after pics:




And let me tell you, I feel like a completely different person right now.  Most days, it was too hot to dry my hair, so I would let it air dry.  As you can see from the before picture, it has a slight wave to it, but it never looked nice.  It was frizzy and just looked crazy.  I would then end up putting it in a ponytail.  Real sexy!  I knew I needed to get something easy to fix, and possibly even something that will look decent air-dried.  It looked nice this morning after sleeping on it all night, we'll see how it looks once I do it myself.  One thing's for sure though, I really need to get a haircut a little more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment