Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Giving It a Go

Well, I've decided to write a blog all about my day-to-day adventures. Some things mundane, some things interesting. Hope you enjoy and come back soon!

So yesterday was Valentine's Day. We generally celebrate, but don't go all-out for it. Yesterday was no exception. Our at-home "romantic dinner" was yummy: crab legs, delmonico steaks, mashed potatoes, and salads. The kids loved it! Yeah...the boys, C and H attended. Don't worry, we got a few bites of the crab legs.

G have us a great present and slept most of the evening after dinner! We got to enjoy some nice quiet time before bed, which hasn't happened for awhile. But apparently that was too much, because he was then up a lot through the night grunting, burping, and puking. Poor B had to sleep in the other room if there was any hope of getting some sleep. At least I got to sleep until 7 though!

I think I'll head to the library today to get the boys out of the house. Ok, it's more for me than them!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment